Monday, August 2, 2010

A wee note...

I find it so amazing that the week or so following my entry about dreams, Liselle and I both had some very powerful dreams. I wont go into specifics here, someday I may share them, but suffice it to say that we both had dreams that left us with strong spiritual impressions. I love waking up in the morning with that feeling.

So many things have been on my mind recently, many spiritual things, many temporal things, and all that fun stuff. Can I just say that I am so lucky that Liselle has had the same types of things on her mind as well? This week marked our eight year anniversary, and as we sat at dinner Saturday night, we discussed many things that might seem weird or uncomfortable to many. But as we sat in that crowded restaurant eating our food and chatting, I felt the peace and comfort of the Spirit there with us. Many of you know Liselle. Some might not know her that well. She is one of the most amazing women on the planet. She is shy, but not timid. She really is incredible, and for those who don't know it, you should spend time with her. You will be enriched as she opens up to you.

I'm not really sure where I am going with all this, but I just felt the need to write it here. I love Liselle so much, and I know she will always be with me because of the blessings of the temple. Whether I go first, or she does, we will be together forever. I'm so glad that I took first aid. I knew I'd be learning life saving technique's, I just never knew I'd have my life saved by a fellow student. I love you Liselle.

2 comments:

Taylor's said...

Tears in the eyes - simply well put and beautiful!

Agenda21Truth said...

Something I've come to know through much study and contemplation. God honors those who make commitments (in conjunction with His laws/10 commandments) and your commitment to your wife will be honored in the life hereafter, no church endorsement or protocol is necessary! Love binds all ties, and He won't keep us separated no matter what man says.