Monday, October 27, 2008

Writing

I was feeling in the mood to write, not necessarily a blog, but writing of some sort, so here I am. Liselle and I will be using this blog to post updates on our family, blow off steam, and just jot down thoughts and feelings as they come. I'm sure many of the posts I put up will not necessarily be used as anything more than a place to put those random ideas and thoughts that come to my mind. Liselle on the other hand may use this in a completely different way. We'll see how it goes.

I have been itching to write something, but am unsure what. I don't feel like writing my thoughts, or keeping a journal here today, but rather want to write something creative, a short story, a movie, or something along those lines. I don't know what though, so therein lies the issue. So as the work day winds down, and I have the time, I'll probably open up good old Microsoft Word, and start writing. If anything of significance comes of it, I'll share it with everyone.

Here's to something....

3 comments:

Daniel, Sara, Dmitri & Paige said...

Well hello! I love the pic of Chloe and Ewan - they're so awesome - I love them!

Misty and Jake said...

Welcome to blogging :)

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Hey! Thanks for holding onto that wretched purple box for me for forever! I really appreciate it!
P.S. I love blogging! It keeps my mind sharper since I have to remember all my grammar and spelling! And since I'm a horrible journal keeper, it's my journal of sorts.